Brewery Territory Sales Manager - North Shore, MA and New Hampshire
Job Title: Brewery Territory Sales Manager - North Shore, MA and New Hampshire
Reports To: Director of Sales
Classification: Full-time, Salaried with commission
Location: On the road
Send cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
True North Ale Company, located in Ipswich, MA, is looking to hire a sales manager to manage and aggressively develop a territory of stores, bars, and restaurants selling craft beer on in North Shore Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The ideal candidate will be located on the North Shore.
In just four years, True North Ales has grown rapidly and become one of the most respected new breweries in Massachusetts. Winner of multiple major awards for outstanding beer quality, our beers have been served in more than 1,000 bars and restaurants throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire and are widely available in stores.
We offer a highly leveraged sales plan with significant commission potential for high levels of sales success. The salary indicated includes commission at plan, but is structured to reward overachievement with payments beyond that shown.
This position is open as a replacement of an existing, successful sales manager who is leaving the industry. We are looking for highly self-motivated individuals to join our team. The successful candidate must love craft beer, have excellent sales and communications skills, and be capable of developing and managing a large geographic sales territory working closely with our distribution partners.
The successful candidate will:
- Love craft beer
- Be able to articulate their love of craft beer
- Be very sales oriented
- Be a highly motivated self-starter
- Be able to develop and manage a large geographic territory
- Be able to engage with bar owners and managers to present our beers
- Be able to engage with store owners and managers to help them sell our beers
- Be capable of organizing and running tastings and tap takeovers (once again available)
- Be capable of building a team relationship with the sales staff of our distribution partners
- Be fluent in MS Excel
- Be available 40+ hours per week with some weekend and evening work
- Have full access to an automobile on a daily basis
- Be dependable, reliable, and honest
Salary plus commission and bonus: $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
If you are qualified and feel this is the job for you, send your resume to us today at email@example.com
Cover letter is required. Please describe why you are the best candidate for this position.