Territory Sales Manager - Boston
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager - Boston
Reports To: Chief of Business Operations
Classification: Full-time, Salaried with commission
Location: Metro Boston
Send cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com
True North Ale Company, located in Ipswich, MA, is looking to hire sales managers to aggressively develop a territory of bars, restaurants, and stores selling craft beer in Metro Boston.
We offer a highly leveraged sales plan with significant commission potential for high levels of sales success. The salary indicated includes commission at plan, but is structured to reward overachievement with payments beyond that shown.
This is an expansion of our sales force. We are looking for highly self-motivated individuals to join our team. The successful candidates must love beer, have excellent sales and communications skills, and be capable of developing and managing a large geographic sales territory.
The successful candidate will:
- Love craft beer
- Be able to articulate their love of craft beer
- Be very sales oriented
- Be able to engage with bar owners and managers to present our beers
- Be able to engage with store owners and managers to help them sell our beers
- Be capable of organizing and running tastings and tap takeovers
- Be fluent in MS Excel
- Be available 40+ hours per week with some weekend and evening work
- Have full access to an automobile on a daily basis
- Be dependable, reliable, and honest
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
How many years of Sales experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
Do you have the following license or certification: TIPS Certification?