Patio Policies and Procedures during COVID-19
Thank you for visiting the True North Ales Taproom. We appreciate your support as we reopen. Help us help you enjoy beer on our patio. Prior to being seated, we need your full cooperation and understanding on the following:
- Guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. You may ask to be placed on our waitlist when we are at full capacity. You will be notified when a table is available.
- Parties are limited to a maximum of six (6) people.
- To be mindful of other guests, we ask that you limit your stay to 90 minutes when there is a waitlist.
- Guests must remain seated at their tables, except for occasional trips to the restrooms.
- Masks covering both your mouth and nose must be worn any time you are not seated at your table.
- Children must be seated with adults at their table.
- Our staff will take orders at your table and deliver to you.
- Keep six feet of distance from people not in your party whenever feasible.
- Please do not move any tables or chairs.
- Pets are not allowed on the patio at this time.
- BYOF (Bring Your Own Food) is allowed.
- No smoking on premises.
- Please be patient and cooperate with our staff.
Let’s all stay safe! Thank you!
-True North Ale Company