Policies and Procedures during COVID-19
Thank you for visiting the True North Ales Taproom. Prior to being seated, we need your full cooperation and understanding on the following:
- Guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. You may ask to be placed on our waitlist when we are at full capacity. You will be notified when a table is available.
- Parties are limited to a maximum of six (6) people.
- Your stay must be limited to 90 minutes.
- Guests must remain seated at their tables, except for occasional trips to the restrooms.
- Masks covering both your mouth and nose must be worn any time you are not eating or drinking or seated at your table.
- Children must be seated with adults at their table.
- Our staff will take orders at your table and deliver to you.
- Keep six feet of distance from people not in your party whenever feasible.
- Please do not move any tables or chairs.
- Friendly pets are welcome on the patio, as long as they are short-leashed and accompanied by their human at all times.
- BYOF (Bring Your Own Food) is allowed.
- No smoking on premises.
- Please be patient and cooperate with our staff.
Let’s all stay safe! Thank you!
-True North Ale Company